Job Opportunities and Careers
Hula Networks is hiring professional networking equipment salespeople. To be part of a dynamic and fast paced environment, contact us today at .
** Please to our HR Department for immediate consideration.
- Job Title: Social Media Internship Program
Location: Silicon Valley
Hula Networks, A networking equipment VAR, specializing in BOTH new and used products plus professional services.
Based in San Jose, California USA, the Hula team behind the products and services is looking to bring in an undergrad marketing intern who is hungry to launch new marketing campaigns and drive growth metrics for a fast-growing, entrepreneurial wholesale B2B company. Whether it's automated email drip campaigns, social media, Blog, SEO, search advertising, or more, there are plenty of opportunities to move the needle and expand your toolkit.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can take direction and run with it, has an analytical bent, has strong customer intuition and business sense, and enjoys learning new things.
- In progress bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems, Advertising or a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to draw business relevant inferences from data
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become adept at new marketing technologies
- Understanding of marketing concepts
- Results-oriented approach, ability to rapidly prioritize
- Demonstrate upstanding character
- Ability to collaborate with team members while identifying opportunities to contribute value individually
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment as a team member and an individual
- Ideally has 1-2 years of work experience in a consumer-facing role
- Develop social media content calendars on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for social channels and events.
- Monitoring social media analytics on a weekly/monthly basis, provide reports, and make recommendations to increase engagement.
- Assisting staff with promotional events.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist in outreach and communication with third-party vendors, media and contacts
- Bringing passion, life, and energy to our brand!
- Real world valuable experience
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible hours/schedule
- Portfolio building
- Comfortable/enjoyable work environment
If seriously interested, submit your cover letter (required) explaining why you are passionate about this position and what you can bring to the table. Candidates should submit as soon as possible to be considered for one of the most rewarding internship opportunities yet!
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Hula Networks, Inc. provides premier IT solutions from the data center to the wireless solutions. Through close collaboration with our customers, Hula Networks provides a full range of IT hardware and services to businesses. Hula Networks has been providing customers worldwide with cutting edge IT solutions for over 15 years. Hula Networks has partnered with key technology partners to ensure we can supply the right technologies that are in high demand in the IT space.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, want to make an impact for your customers and are passionate about technology, and want to work at an organization that is growing and investing in its people, Hula Networks is the right place for you.
Account Manager Overview
Hula Networks' Account Managers are experienced business development professionals who focus on driving revenue and margin growth for our mid-market and large Enterprise accounts. Account Managers partner with OEM Engineers and account executives to develop sales opportunities while helping deliver the right technology solutions for our end user community.
- As part of our Enterprise Sales organization, drive new business at targeted Mid-Market and/or Large Enterprise accounts.
- Deliver product and service margin attainment selling hardware and service solutions while driving Advanced Technologies like Cisco, Juniper, Dell, HP, Nimble Storage and Ruckus Wireless.
- aster Hula Networks value proposition and consistently exceed revenue and profit goals.
- Build proactive, solid selling partnerships with Hula Engineers, OEM counterparts and end user engineers and business personnel.
- Hunt for net new business and manage account relationships through senior level engagements. Develop penetrating sales strategies and pricing proposals; communicate and understand total cost of ownership, industry trends, and critical success factors to ensure effective customer rollouts.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and working relationships with OEM partners such as Dell, HP, Barracuda Networks, Ruckus Wireless and other leading EOMs.
At Hula Networks We're driven, hard-working and love to celebrate our wins as a team. We're growing fast which means unlimited opportunities to do great work, get recognized, and take your career to the next level!
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline preferred
- An understanding of technologies and partners in the IT Space surrounding networking and storage solutions such as Cisco, Juniper, HP, Dell, Nimble Storage etc. with the willingness to learn and ramp quickly
- Proven record of accomplishment of hunting and acquiring new mid-market to Enterprise business; solid relationships in territory desireable
- Strong personal networking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated and Goal Oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Results oriented
As a member of the Hula team, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/dental/, a 401(k) plan with a profit sharing provision, paid time off, and much more.
Come join our team!
** Please to our HR Department for immediate consideration.